The Goo Worlds 2: The Symbols of Truth

17 replies [Last post]

I like to thank everyone who download Mystify Collision World, it's a one of a kind addin that I made for everyone.

On July 2012, I'm making the sequel of the The Goo Worlds, but it doesn't have to follow up the lands in that game. This is a 5-chapter addin like Dynamic Destroyers, but this would take long to finish, and it's only 40 Levels.

I had made the names and level based on an element for all 5 chapters, and I want the graphics to look like the ones in StarCraft. ;D

Chapter 1 - STREAM WORLD - The levels in this chapter are based on water.
Chapter 2 - VOLTAGE WORLD - The levels in this chapter are similar to Dynamic Destroyers where you destroy blocks out of the way.
Chapter 3 - AIR WORLD - The levels in this chapter are based on airflow and forces.
Chapter 4 - FREEZE WORLD - The levels in this chapter are based on slippery materials.
Chapter 5 - CHAOS WORLD - The levels in this chapter are based on explosives, and flames.

I want anyone to think of ideas for making the levels' layout. Gladly I'm the only one making this addin, and I'm surely I'm gathering ideas from anyone.

Just post something in this forum to give me ideas for making a level layout.

- inwog

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

I've got some, but I'm testing out the mechanic before I post them. I'm not sure if they'll work.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

You can post the levels, just to tweak the images of my own. I just want to limit the levels in every chapter to 8 levels, and the last level is a non-pipe level, and it must be a target the eight level.

Since I'm going to use this forum as a blog post about the incoming new addin for myself: The Goo Worlds 2 - The Symbols of Truth.

The Creation was started now since June 13, 2012, and I just want to know how my addin would be look like in this. In my very first post, I was making the graphics for TGW2 a StarCraft look. The levels are 40, so each of the 5 chapters will get 8. As for now, I wanted to look at the images that I post in this forum. You can give me any ideas to improve my addin to make it into an excitement.

NOTE:

I can publish the addin right away, with only the Stream Chapter playable, the other chapters will be made version by version.

can't wait for the last chapter.
i LOVE exploding things.

-_-

ican waet to see it

If you're excited with the addin, I'll post the first screenshot for the first level of the "STREAM" Chapter. I was gathering resources for the new addin, and adding cutscenes for every after chapter.

Here's the first screenshot: click here to see

This is the very first level of The Goo Worlds 2 - Into the Streamline

Looks epic, as usual inwog Smile

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

kirdneh wrote:
can't wait for the last chapter.
i LOVE exploding things.

Same here! LOOOOOOVE blowing stuff up, especially random walls and buildings!

Because writing signatures is too mainstream

FIRST TOPIC: STREAM CHAPTER: BEHIND THE SCENES
My next screenshots will be "Stream Chapter Behind the Scenes" where you can see some levels are shown, and the chapter. Also the OCD flags are now back to the Dynamic Destroyers style (minus the glow).

Getting OCDs for every level shows a fragment of a Truth Symbol representing to each of the chapters in the game.

This is the first topic that I post, if I finished the Stream Chapter, I can upload it to goofans, but with some minor changes to the images.

Here is the first screenshot that I posted with some minor graphical changes: click here

And now 2 new levels are spawned in the addin:

Stream Level 2
Stream Level 3

SECOND TOPIC: EXPECTATIONS FOR THE RELEASE OF THE BETA VERSION OF TGW2
The publishing of TGW2 will come on Stream Levels, well, it's in beta just because I haven't made the Voltage, Air, Freeze, and Chaos chapters. Don't worry, I'll respond.

I used Nightwish Remix as the Stream Chapter's level theme in newgrounds.

So far, I made all the stream levels in the process, it takes slower to make all 40 of them.

I started making the voltage levels, but don't worry, I'll publish two goomods at the page (Just like the ones in Dynamic Destroyers). One is the Map View, and the other one is mainly the Stream Chapter.

THIRD TOPIC: THE VOLTAGE CHAPTER
Since I'm going to publish the Stream Chapter. I should work on the Voltage chapter. A change for this chapter all of the levels are now based on complex machinery (meaning geometries were being stuck with the hinge).

The music that I used for the Voltage chapter is Glitch in the System in Newgrounds.

FOURTH TOPIC: FINISHING TOUCHES OF THE VOLTAGE CHAPTER AND DEBUT OF THE AIR CHAPTER
Yes! It's all right here, the voltage chapter is almost done. I just need to create 2 more levels to the chapter, then upload it to goofans with the Stream Levels.

In case you haven't seen what does the Voltage stage looks like, here's the screenshot now: Voltage Level

When I'm finished with the Voltage Levels, I'm going to start making the Air Chapter, which all of the levels were based on gravity instead of forces. Still, I used a music in Newgrounds.com.

Also, here's the first level screenshot of the Air Chapter:
First Air Level

sorry cant dalowed the moon crapter

FIFTH TOPIC: NO BETA VERSION FOR TGW2
When publishing the stream levels, MOM4Evr said that I should make all the 40 levels so the addin is available for download with loads of levels to play.

Don't worry, I'm in the Air Chapter now, it will be published either on August or September. Wink

Wow, seems nice! Looking forward to it. Wink

SIXTH TOPIC: PUBLISHING DATE AND RETURN OF THE MAKING
It seems that TGW2 would be published around September. I was in the hospital for many days, so I resume everything for TGW2.

I created 19 out of 40 levels in the pack. I'm making the 4th Air Level.

In the hospital? What happened?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Dengue Fever, Just only 3 days on the hospital

I canceled the project because I'm too lazy to work on it anymore.

That's it. You cancelled it. Done. Never to be worked on again. Really?

Maybe somebody else is interested in expanding it. Unless you think you'll work on it again, you could at least release what you've already done and maybe somebody can use it themselves.

What puggsoy said Stare

Because writing signatures is too mainstream