16 replies [Last post]

All the levels!
All the charts!
All the records!
All the videos!
{well almost... we're still working on a couple Smile }

WOGFan - The Untold Story

Everything you ever wanted to know about WOGFAN, but were afraid to ask. Wink

Comments, Feedback, Suggestions welcome!

The WOGFan Team
aka Pavke,LTumbleweed & DaftasBrush ( and Peter B)

WOGFAN The Site | WOGFan YouTube Channel

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Great site!
Three things:
- the hover image for Little Miss World of Goo is the same size as the black image and offset by ~2px
- switching chapters/levels takes a while, if better performance is not an option, maybe a loading indicator could help
- using JavaScript for everything isn't such a good idea Wink

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

Thanks!

thB wrote:

- switching chapters/levels takes a while, if better performance is not an option, maybe a loading indicator could help

I just noticed this too. This wasn't like this before, it was almost instant switching. DaB will look at it.

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

I'm sort of against the idea of stickying a topic to an external site. Useful and helpful, but distracting from the main site.

BTW, how did you get the cheater badge, Pavke?

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!

Did you not read ALL your recent posts? (One of them might have the answer if you weren't on last night.)

James wrote:
Did you not read ALL your recent posts? (One of them might have the answer if you weren't on last night.)

Talking to me? No, I don't read all recent posts. My Internet is a bit slow for me to do that. And anyways, this site doesn't have that much traffic that looking at the latest threads on the main forum page wouldn't cut it. So which topic are you referring to?

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!

Wait, nvm, I think Pavke deleted the posts, so here's what happened:
Pavke did it as a joke to see how people would respond. (I think that's what happend right) Bottom line, that's why Mr. Pavke has a BADGE of SHAME!(but he has nothing to be ashamed about Wink )

James wrote:
Wait, nvm, I think Pavke deleted the posts, so here's what happened:
Pavke did it as a joke to see how people would respond. (I think that's what happend right) Bottom line, that's why Mr. Pavke has a BADGE of SHAME!(but he has nothing to be ashamed about Wink )

He doesn't have it anymore.

That was when he STILL had it. I know he doesn't have it anymore.

Well BESIDES the obvious, this is a great site! It's WAY easier than just looking up an OCD on youtube...

This things the biggest World of goo record holder for official levels of ALL TIME!!! (also making it the biggest cheat book of all time, too Wink )

James wrote:
This things the biggest World of goo record holder for official levels of ALL TIME!!!

Hmm.. gave me an idea...
What if - we produced a Goofans Profile for "The Team"...
Looks like we'd have MAX goo (1477) MIN Moves (165) but not quite MIN Time...
We'd have 823s (MIN is 814)
Just Misty's and HTIC missing!

James wrote:
(also making it the biggest cheat book of all time, too Wink )

Weeellll, you say that...
Knowing / Watching how a record is done.. is a VERY LONG way from doing it yourself! as I'm sure you know. Wink

Most excellent video Exclamation Mark
Two thumbs (and two toes) up Exclamation Mark
-AVT

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

James wrote:
This things the biggest World of goo record holder for official levels of ALL TIME!!! (also making it the biggest cheat book of all time, too Wink )

What do you mean by this being a cheat book? It's just for showing people how the levels are done (by pros). I think this is a great site with a great opportunity to show people the world (of goo) digitally! I like it so much that I subscribed to the youtube channel (Nickerwhack).

BTW I'm on AIM right now

Enchanter49 wrote:
What do you mean by this being a cheat book? It's just for showing people how the levels are done (by pros). I think this is a great site with a great opportunity to show people the world (of goo) digitally! I like it so much that I subscribed to the youtube channel (Nickerwhack).w

thanks Enchanter.

you haven't been subscribed till now??? wow, you should check our latest videos, rate and comment.... Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Alright. I'll comment on the latest one now...

awesome site!

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud