Burning Man in two moves

18 replies [Last post]

It is possible to get OCD on Burning Man (the first level of Chapter 3) in just two moves. Simply take a goo ball down to the lower right of the screen, and bounce it off the wall. Since this doesn't count as a move, and you can't save any of the orange balls anywa, try this as many times as needed. After the large block drops, just attach the two balloons to the structure.

How about 0 moves, like me and a bunch of other people?
There's a lot of pretty awesome records set and videos here: http://wogfan.webege.com/

And yes, you can save ALL of the "orange" balls. Just force them up the side of the guy's head. (I've only managed all but one myself)

I've managed all. Wink

How did you get all? You need one to burn the structure!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

ah, I thought you meant all except that one. Sorry! Tongue

mmkay, Daft just made this moment much more epic. Tongue

WHAT?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

What? You don't believe the Wizard of Daft? Trust me, he found a way. Wink

No, that was Defe's record.
Check it out on wogfan.webege.com.

Is there a video?

yes Laughing out loud All record videos are on http://wogfan.webege.com/

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

NICE! Is that video sped up, or is the frame rate on the game higher?

Neither. It was recorded by a video cam. So maybe the difference between TV refresh rate and cam recording rate causes the increased video speed effect.

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Or maybe the default for Wii is higher than for computer.

OMG!

http://wogfan.webege.com/ I had found something thing like.
A box comes up and says:Type in the box!

Nope. I get a err.000host thing. Odd. Anyways, that's off topic.

EDIT: You just put your "I" in the URL by accident. I went to the REAL site and found no such thing.

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

Thanks. I never saw the hole on the side of the head.

THX! It actually worked! Took me a few tries, though. Smile 0 moves with tossing the balloon or is it something else?