Mighty blind

8 replies [Last post]

Hi everybody,my question is very simple: "what i've to do with this level(mighty blind)?"i,ve not seen topic about this since nowt.
hx so much
. Ciao, alessandro!

I don't completely understand what you're asking... there isn't any level on goofans called "Mighty Blind" to the best of my knowledge. Have you made this level and want it to be on this site, or... what are you asking?

Maybe he is asking about "Mighty Blimp" The hilarious level of the I Pad version
Is that it???

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Yes, forgive me, i forgot to tell you that i'm using the Iphone version. In the 3D dimension there is a unlockable level when you'll finish the game. In this level you only talk with a comic merchant(i think is a gooball) and then you buy something(i don't know the word in english,maybe it is aerostatic). So the level finishes and in the world map there is a new zone, this "flight machine" that i had just bought. But the level seems only a film. I hope you understand what i'm saying,and thx for your helps! Smile

You mean you finished the game in the words

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

Oh, I understand what you're saying. You finished the game, so the Mighty Blimp level in the Information Superhighway was unlocked. You bought the Blimp from the Goo Ball, and it appeared in the main menu. To the best of my knowledge, though, that level is basically a movie.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh thx so much!!! I thoght it lasts 3h before i can play some new amazing video xD thx to everybody for your helps, good game Smile

Ps: what usually say the goo balls? It Is invented or is english?ciao!!!

Yamako! Wehee!Uha!Ahaha!
Only expressions

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO