Trying to make human contact!

5 replies [Last post]

I would like for Mr. Ron Carmel and Mr. Kyle Gabler to have a look at my concept video! If for no other reason than amusement! Smile

vimeo.com/27688823

This is a fan site, not the official WoG site, and although they have accounts (made by davidc), I haven't heard of Ron or Kyle ever coming on here. I suggest contacting them using the contact form on the 2D Boy website.

Indeed I tried and the messaging failed. I really just want to collaborate with the developers. I realize this is brazen.

That looks like an... interesting game.
But yeah, best bet is to probably keep trying to use the contact form on 2DBoy's site. I don't think there's a better way to get a hold of them.

On a side note, I think one of the allures about indie games is that they're all made by different people, and everyone has different takes on what makes a good game. You can always ask people for their opinions about games you make, and beta testing will help show you how to improve your game, but really, I think it's best to just make a game your own.

But don't let me stop you if you want to collaborate with anybody. Good luck with your game. Smile

Thank you- Smile

who knew unicorns could be so violent.

-_-