problem with the amount of balls in the corporation

3 replies [Last post]

After the game the ball complete with 799 balls accumulated. But in the online mode let me use just 300 balls, as I can fix it?

Simple answer: Nope.
Complicated answer: Only 300 Goo Balls are ever allowed in the World of Goo corporation, so it's impossible to add any more (not really impossible, but it'd be cheating). One of the signs in the original (not the virtual or destroyed) World of Goo Corp said this. The game would probably bog down too much if there were many more than 300 Goo Balls.

Pretty darn close to impossible. You'd have to edit your pers2.dat, and for that you'd REALLY need to know what you were doing. And then you'd get banned from the WoGC and have a big red CHEATER badge for your effort. Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Gawsh, you can actually use cheat engine to do that kind of thing, but the game crashes 1/2 of the time. I've seen youtube videos of people ruining their saves because of it.