No Audio for iPad2 with iOS 6

7 replies [Last post]

I just installed World of Goo on my iPad2 and there is no audio. I've played with all the settings, restarted my iPad, and reinstalled the game - but no luck. Is there a fix for this?

I am very excited to play this game, but without the audio, it feels like only half the experience :/

Try to press volume up button.

That was the first thing I tried, thanks.

I just installed iOS 6 before I got the game. Has there been any audio problems for World of Goo on iOS 6?

Well I'm assuming that iOS 6 is pretty new, therefore I don't think it'd been tested much. In any case we haven't heard anything about it, working or not.

Do you have any other games on your iPad? If so do they have similar problems?

Uninstall and reinstall again? I once had to do that four times for an app to work.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

You should not have upgraded, iOS 6 changes nothing, you know the saying, if it works, don't change anything. (that's what they say about graphic card drivers, I think)

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

"If it works, it doesn't have enough features yet."

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I believe that's the engineer verson of the quote XD

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves