cant open the email from mom.help

10 replies [Last post]

im in season 4 finale and mom what me to open her email and accept the terms but the problem is i cant open that thing underr the page(icon of mail) every time i click on it to open the mail the game turned off and i was no longer in the game...i really addicted to the game and i cant do the delivernece and go to epilauge...please help me.what should i do...?????

Try to get to the main screen than click the virtual goo corporation.

My Profile

i tried that before..that wont work:(Sad

Do you have the 1.30 patch? That changes MOM's behavior a bit, maybe it would fix your problem.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

im sorry i dont know what that is:D im not good at these stuff..Laughing out loud

You can download the patch here http://www.worldofgoo.com/dl2.php?lk=patch

My Profile

do i need a program or something to open this? i download it but i cant open it and world of goo is the same

It's a standard .exe file, so it should open on Windows machines no problem. What operating system are you using?

it's my phone.android..samsung galaxys3

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

I'm not sure about the patch status of the Android version. Would have thought that it's up to date, but maybe it's not.

Do you have a PC? I played a few levels on my S3, too, and believe me, if you have ever played WoG on a PC, you definitely don't want to play it on a touchscreen. Ever.

Edit: Ok, I was going for OCD (of course)... Wink

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

yeah i think so too...i will update it as soon as possible..
really????i didnt know u can play on pc too...that's cool..thanks for telling...
thanks everyone