different worlds and levels

9 replies [Last post]

I've only played the world of goo Chapter 1-4. I know there are other games out there because I've seen some on Utube. I thought that "mom" would tell me how to go forward. PLEEEEEEZE help me play a different level or game!!!!!!
signed Ocrababy

Lexanne van osdol

There are no different levels or game in WoG. What you saw was probbally chapter 5 or custom made addin's made here in goofans. There is also The World of Goo Corporation.

My Profile

naveed_rizvi: He means chapter 5.

ocrababy: After beating MOM, go into World of Goo Corporation and accept the Terms and Conditions. This will unlock Deliverance, the last level of Chapter 4.

Ok. But y do I c all these new worlds and "how tos" on utube? If these aren't other worlds of goo then wat are they and how do I get them. I think I went to the chapter after mom where u can build all ur xtra balls up as far as possible but I truly think there's something else out there!!!!!!0

Lexanne van osdol

That place you went was the World of Goo Corporation. It's not a level or chapter just a kind of sandbox. There should be sign there, click it, accept the Terms and Condition than play deliverance. That way Chapter 5 will be unlocked and you can play 4 more levels there.

And again the other world was maybe chapter 5 or level addins. The 'how to' might be on how to make your own level or some players trying to build a tower.

My Profile

Went to world corp. built my gooballs as hi as I could. Does anyone c the other levels or games that look like world of goo on utube. Pleeze tell me wat an add-in does cuz I'm just not getting anywhere with that. Want so badly to continue my quest for all goos in the universe.

Lexanne van osdol

I only have an ifone and the sign is only partially there. I have clicked on it several times (all the things I can c) but to no avail. Desperate. Could u just take me there. I no, not an option but thanks for helping me!!!

Lexanne van osdol

I don't know much about WoG in iphone but it should be the same. Finish MOM's computer if you reached it. after finishing it you should see a mail blinking at the World of Goo corporation. Get in, click the sign, click apcept than you unlock a another level. You don't have to build a tower to get new levels, it's just for fun.

Addin's are custom made levels, samples, utility, themes etc. Sometimes you need Gootool to use them. Those are just extra made levels by goofans.

Which video are seeing? Can you post it here?

My Profile

Note that after you've clicked on the sign and accepted the "Terms and Conditions", you should go back to Chapter 4 and finish the newly unlocked level (Deliverance). It doesn't unlock a new chapter until you've finished that level.

Thanks everyone for the help. Haven't tried anything yet but will very soon! Will let u no.

Lexanne van osdol