Version 1.3

3 replies [Last post]

I decided to start fresh with my first post on this site by putting this topic in the right place, and I'm assuming this is correct... Smile

So, I decided to upgrade this game to Version 1.3, but I'm afraid of losing my progress. I'm using Windows 7.

If I update the game, am I going to lose my progress? I want to know, because I've been playing this game for 10 months. Thanks. Smile

Be happy and live life at your own pace

No, you won't lose your progress. Though you should apply it to the 'original copy' used by GooTool, as otherwise it will revert to whatever version it is without the patch every time you save your GooTool settings to your custom-built WoG Tongue

If you are still worried about it, you can do a profile backup with GooTool and restore it at any time. I think that theres a limit to how many of those you can have, but it's like 20 or something, so it's not too big of a worry.

My Top 5 tower[s]: 51.38m Profile | 51.17m Video - Click on my username to see my addins.

Thank you so much for your help! I did a backup with GooTool but then I realized it was pointless. Now I can test my levels right away! Laughing out loud

Be happy and live life at your own pace

I don't know why I can't restore my profile and my profile was broken after restore.