Hi have a question!

14 replies [Last post]

Hi ^^
Well, I have a question -.- :
Are Little Inferno and Tomorrow Corporation different games?
I don´t know!
I am so cofused Sad
Can you explain it to me?

4 EVR and 4 EVER INVASION!!!!!!! XD

Quote of me and one of my friends (female) talking:
´´ If I´m your ex, it means YOU´RE MY EX! Shock Awesome!!!!!!! ``

-.-` XD LOL

Little Inferno is a game being made by the Tomorrow Corporation. Like how World of Goo is a game made by 2D Boy.

Simple as that Smile

puggsoy wrote:
Little Inferno is a game being made by the Tomorrow Corporation. Like how World of Goo is a game made by 2D Boy.

Simple as that Smile

So, it means Kyle left 2DBoy? Shock Sad

Anyway, that sounds less confusing!!! ^
Thank you! ^^

4 EVR and 4 EVER INVASION!!!!!!! XD

Quote of me and one of my friends (female) talking:
´´ If I´m your ex, it means YOU´RE MY EX! Shock Awesome!!!!!!! ``

-.-` XD LOL

I dunno about Kyle. I think 2D Boy is still intact, but he's also a member of the Tomorrow Corporation. 2D Boy is only made up of him and Ron, so it's more of a mini-company, whereas Tomorrow Corporation is bigger, I think.

Not really, since it's gameless for now ^^

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

They're all small, as they're independent, that's what they're for. Ron and Kyle are both in several indie groups. Kyle is currently working on Little Inferno with the Tomorrow Corporation.

2DBOY isn't really disbanded, as they probably still talk to each other now and then I bet. It's just the possibility of them releasing another game or doing work together (under 2DBOY's name) on anything other than World of Goo is extremely small. They're moving forward, is all.

The source of WoG might be released if Little Inferno has any success!

I don't think so, people would make annoying clones. I wasn't allowed to get the source for Puggsy, despite it being one of the most unsuccessful games by Traveller's Tales (although, to be honest, that was for the Mega Drive, not PC).

But I do hope that they get back together for a WoG 2, that'd be awesome.

Awsome, but I doubt so, we all know they do what they want, whenever they want to, if they didn't, we would get bad games, nd we don't want that!

Well, it's been a while since WoG's release, and they asked us about our thoughts on WoG 2 not too long ago. I think we can confidently expect mentionings of a second WoG, or at least another 2D Boy game, within the next 2-3 years.

Hi guys,can I explain to him,well
Little inferno is actully being made by tomorrow corporation,oh,and,I would like to explain myself,I was here since maybe 2010 or 2011,I don't know

I made goomods.

It says on every one of your posts: 05/11/2011

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

already been explained. see second post.

-_-

This is my first time I can call someone a newbie

I made goomods.