4 Year Old Plays Little Inferno

5 replies [Last post]

Hee, hee. Don't show this to those people who are all worried about this game teaching kids to be pyromaniacs. Wink

But cool. This is a really cute video. I know I have very fond memories of playing games with my Dad growing up. Smile

She loves playing games, her favorite now is mario u.

Haha, cute. I actually showed it to my cousin's son a week or two ago, the great thing is that it's a really simple game to learn but it's enjoyable for all ages (and the story adds an extra dimension for those who want it).

But yeah that's really cool. I remember playing games as a kid with my brother, stuff like Warcraft 2 and Pokemon Yellow Tongue

I am glad that you are helping the next generation of gamers. Just think of the fond memories that kid will have, stomping on goombas, lighting toys on fire... the good old days...

Oh, and one more thing. If your kid is 8 years old, and accidentally sets fire to the living room rug - go easy on him.

-_-

kirdneh wrote:
Oh, and one more thing. If your kid is 8 years old, and accidentally sets fire to the living room rug - go easy on him.

I just YUS'd so hard.