where is the goofans mine craft server?

12 replies [Last post]

i just created a mine craft user and i can't find the server in the huge list. can someone help me please?

-_-

minecraft.goofans.com

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Or mc.goofans.com. Either will work.

[edit] java isn't working and i can't play it. darn. Sad

-_-

Guys I think he means Minecraft Classic.

Sorry mate you have to purchase it to play on our server.

Can I make a server on mine craft classic for goofans?
I need a moderator to give me the o.k.

-_-

OK

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

OK

Actually, considering how many hundreds of hours most people spend per day on Minecraft, the 20 bucks USD to buy it works out to only about a millionth of a cent per hour. Cheaper than most other games. Wink

If we had a classic server, that means anyone can just get a minecraft account and do whatever. Considering that means more people, that means more greifers. If we have a classic server, then it would have to have some high-defense against Troll-powered mechanisms and evil mods. So holding a classic server means keep an eye for those terrible demons on minecraft. Tongue

sorry, i tried but i can't make a server

-_-

You most likely need to port-forward.

I would host but I'm not as into classic as I was when I didn't own Minecraft.

cancel!!!!
i got a account and i won't be on goofans as much because mine craft is SO ADDICTING!!!!!! my friend even made a server on it and its easier to play with two people. classic mode is FAR inferior. so see you later!!!!!!i am gonna go play.

-_-

Smile Oh how younglings grow.