Introducing the Humble Bundle for Android!

14 replies [Last post]

Hey, guys! A new Humble Bundle is here! This time along with the Win/Mac/Linux versions of the games, there's an Android version too! And guess what game is in this bundle! AWW YEA!

Also, if you see me on support chat, say hi!

Sweet! Nice to see World of Goo in the bundle again. If it had Aquaria, I'd be even more happy.

I'll also be sure to add these games to my android. I'll let you know how they handle. Smile

This is sure to boost WoG's popularity even more. In turn, this will hopefully get more people over here and help the community grow.

By the way, Anomoly looks awesomely cool. I played an Osmos demo once, and that's also great. I totally wish my birthday was right now (two of my siblings birthdays are!).

Hey, there's an idea. If a Humble Bundle comes out around my birthday, I'll get it then. Just to have owned one would be awesome. That would have to be around May/June, so that'll probably be one or two bundles after this?

AHH! I'm an idiot. I just realized I should've upped my sliders for 2DBoy, to show some of my Goo love. Oh, well. Smile

Oh I almost didn't do that! I'll probably do maybe $5 for 2DBOY exclusively and $5 for everyone else.

This reminds me, I've been meaning to ask John about Overgrowth. His Skype ID is on the Wolfire website, and he's online a lot of the time. So far haven't worked up the courage to message him. Tongue

MOM4Evr wrote:
AHH! I'm an idiot. I just realized I should've upped my sliders for 2DBoy, to show some of my Goo love. Oh, well. Smile

Sorry, just had to post this somewhere.

RedTheGreen wrote:
This reminds me, I've been meaning to ask John about Overgrowth.

He's on IRC all the time, and even chats some on the main channel. He responds to PM's well too. What exactly have you been meaning to ask?

Mom,I have wog on my I touch,should u use it alot?

I made goomods.

You have World of Goo on your iTouch, should I use it a lot? Sorry, that doesn't make sense. What are you asking?

Heh, we've already gotten a few people asking about the Android version of WoG. The flood will come soon enough...

The flood is coming. (whoa, that sounded kinda wrong)

@MOM: Just about development and overall how hard it's been on him. I might meet him on IRC as you said instead.

What is android?

Mom,my mistake,should I use it

Please don't double post -puggsoy

I made goomods.

@gooey goo: Why don't you check out http://www.android.com/ and find out? Wink

Sure, if you want to, use it. I'm not holding you back.

-_-

Kirdnah,the google thing is awesome,and android is something to download onto I touchscreen like mine

I made goomods.