Pic Problem

14 replies [Last post]

I want to have a pic, It's higher than 85x85 pixels but smaller, but smaller than 30kb.The problem is that when I save it, I have my old time. I tried like 100 times and I don't have it. Can you help?

I made goomods.

I'm assuming you're talking about your avatar. Shrink it down a bit, then clear your cache.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I made goomods.

Shrink it down to less than 85x85 pixels. If you don't know how to, I suggest searching Google how to shrink pictures.

I shrunk one to 82x81 but I still have my old pic

I made goomods.

No you don't...

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

He does for me... Tongue
It's a glitch in the site, afaik. Your new pic is indeed up, but it may take a while for your browser to display it properly. Or does clearing your browser's cache fix it, AP?

View the image, then press the "refresh" button. Easier than clearing the cache, and now it's fixed everywhere.

Yep, clearing the cache did it for me.

The avatar image changed.

Refreshing the image itself alone would also do it, I expect.

EDIT: @AP: Oh, ha

I just press Shift+CTRL+R in Firefox, that reloads the page overriding the cache, which displays any new image (and content in general). But normally it does it by itself after a day or two.

It resets after a couple of days, yes.

puggsoy wrote:
I just press Shift+CTRL+R in Firefox, that reloads the page overriding the cache, which displays any new image (and content in general). But normally it does it by itself after a day or two.

i think you mean command

I made goomods.

No, CTRL, if you have a decent operating system. Tongue

Command for me

I made goomods.

Command for Macs, CTRL for Windows.