What the heck? IWBTG

4 replies [Last post]

Hey guys. sorry about my absentness on the website. I am just posting something about IWBTG. While playing just a few minutes ago, when i loaded up the game the game was at the boss rush room and i had just started playing the game (Death count: probably over 300 after 2 days of playing). What the heck just Happened? BTW, has anybody else played this EXTREMELY hard game? I think this game is the embodiment of trial and error.

AKA "Goobomber" practically everything else

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

I haven't played it but I heard of it. However it sounds a lot like Super Meat Boy, and to be honest that's more than enough of a trial and error game for me.

Funny thing though, you can unlock The Kid in a SMB warp zone. Unfortunately the levels are inconceivably hard so I haven't managed it yet.

Apparently they're easier than IWTBTG is, though.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

It's a pretty famous game for it's obscene difficulty. And crashes (some of which are intentional or faked), fake game over screens, spikes that fall sideways... from what I gather, everything just kills you in entirely unpredictable ways. If you loaded a save and it wasn't where you saved, knowing IWBTG, it was probably either a bug, or entirely on purpose. Tongue

Even the fruit kill you in that game!

I haven't played it, probably gonna get around to trying it eventually, but if it's more difficult than the Warp Zone in Super Meat Boy was for me (Aced that nightmare), I don't know if I could even get close to beating it.