rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated...

10 replies [Last post]

I had a bicycle accident just over 2 years ago. because of that finances went down the tubes. I have no internet on my computer, but I still have World of Goo installed and have been playing and building and exploring.
I now communicate with you via smart phone, which I am still getting use to. I just wanted everyone to know that I do miss you guys and hope I can interact with you with more than just words soon.
Happy Goo-ing!
Smile

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

I suppose you have heard about Little Inferno, correct?

-_-

The site has shrunk considerably since InfernoFans started, it's nice to see another person back here.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yes. Hello!

What kind of smartphone do you have, out of curiosity?

Oh hi! (though I don't know you Tongue)

Hi! I don't think I remember you but hope everything is well.

As AP said the site is pretty small at the moment, although it's quite possible that once the excitement of Little Inferno has died down that it might become more active again.

I personally believe it will, there isn't much you can do to mod LI afaict.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Actually I haven't had much chance to really explore around the web yet. and as far as this site being small, I'm sure you heard that "big things come in small packages." be that as it may, most of us realize "there's no school like the old school."
This phone happens to be a metropcs 1 of the small 3g phones. it's pretty cool with half the stuff it has, the other half I'll probably never use. as a writer I am addicted to the speech to text, which as you can guess cuts down on spelling errors! I do have to double check what it types as sometimes it puts in words I didn't say! (This can be pretty embarrassing if I'm not careful lol)
Smile

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

Dictation is so fun, but you do always have to be alert for "interesting" changes (such as "oxymoron" -> "axe the moron" in one case...).

Hi! Even if I don't know you, I've seen many of your posts. You were giving lessons on how to build cool towwers in WoG. Welcome back!

Albino Pokey wrote:
I personally believe it will, there isn't much you can do to mod LI afaict.

Yet. Have you checked out the thread where Allan's been helping Daxar with how to decode files? I mean we can already change images.
The biggest amount of mods will probably be new items though, and it won't have as many possibilities as WoG for sure, so yeah.