MY BIRTHDAY

7 replies [Last post]

its my birthday today.
want to give me something then email me.
multidan250 [at] gmail [dot] com

Edited your post to make the email spam-proof Wink

Anyway, happy birthday dan! Have a good one Smile

Happy birthday. Smile

Happy Birthday! Laughing out loud

-_-

happy birthday dan by the way long time no see! Wink

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

dan, I have been away for ages, but it seems I have learnt more than you. I would facepalm you right now, but I won't be that nasty. You don't just go on - hei it's my birthday, if you want to give me something then send to my e-mail.

You expect people send, when you're asking them to. Ok you may find this unreasanable, but it's just not nice. I was thinking of making cool adding on goofans, and then them to be rewards to several players. But I think nobody's really interested in this. I have already one idea for Easter contest - like you need to find as many Easter eggs as you can and the player, that gets the most wins. But right now I won't release this competition. besides this is not the place to talk about it in this topic.

Actually Pictures of Your Cat was made for 'Off-Topic' discussion so he has every right if to post this here.
He didn't ask us to send him gifts,he said if we want we can.
I agree he could have made an addin but that goes if he wants to use time on it for just a birthday.
Some are interested in this some are not,but you cant just complain about it.Puggsoy came here and wrote a comment,he didn't remove it so it's ok.

My Profile

It's all right Wiki-goo, he didn't demand us to give a gift, but just said we could if we wanted to. I admit it's not the prime thing to say but it's not bad.

As for off-topicness, Wiki-goo is right that we should keep unrelated topics out of this thread. The section can be used for anything but it's better if we don't derail threads.