Just a little question.

12 replies [Last post]

I don't know if anybody else had this question, but who are some of the most iconic goofans users? Aside from Kyle & Ron, as they made the game.

I made goomods.

I'd say the older moderators (especially DaB), plus some of the prolific mappers like Inwog.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

What about pavke, mom4ever, probably you? And red the green!

I made goomods.

Tacoman13, bubblefish, and momo come to mind.

-_-

I forgot about Tacomann13! It's a shame he left. What about Peter B? I think mostly everybody her is iconic.

I made goomods.

I think its davidc. He made this site and GooTool afterall! Modding without him would be impossible.

idk

ohman and here's Red using his old account. There were a bunch of folks. Enchanter/Red, Joris, James, Tacomann, thB, Pavke, puggsoy... I'd probably forget half of them if I tried listing them all.

As a side note, I'm following Taco on twitter (@Tacomann13) and he's having fun making games and such. He's a fantastic artist; you should totally check his stuff out. And I'm friends with a bunch of the old goofans people on Steam, which helps us keep in touch a bit. Speaking of, I'm "MOM4Evr" on Steam in case anybody here has an account and hasn't added me yet.

Hey Enchanter! How are you?

I made goomods.

Hi red!(or anchanter) long time no see!

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Ahoy!

Loving TM13's art. Here's some of it for people.

I've always liked his style. What's new with the Goo?

It reminds me of Fez somehow.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

#2 looks quite a bit like Fez. It's the pillars and the sandstone aesthetic.