Hey Mods, why do you ignore my level?????

10 replies [Last post]

Well, I was trying to make a level named "meet the sign painter" but the mods ignored every time I sent a request! I mean that they don't even treat it like it's there. Completely ignored. No comments except my own. 5-6 downloads shows that mods have been there, but have forgotten to comment or even see my publishing requests. For Mods view it here And post a comment while you are at it, please.

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

Well...
I didn't publish it because I thought it wasn't funny, and since it was "just a joke" that made it pretty pointless.

But let's see what everyone else thinks.....

I didn't puplish it, because i thought there must be a reason, why it's not published yet. Turns out i was right. IMO, we don't have to publish every little piece of nonsense.

| Fly Her to the Moon (with Antigravity Goo) | Infinitive Windows Freezer (unlimited Goo playground) |

Oh, well. Can you guys just delete it, then? I don't know the whole power of moderators, though.

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

Just "Lock" this topic or delete it, PLEASE

uhhhh looks like the date is wrong with my last comment... but PLEASE Lock or Delete this Topic!!!!!

Just calm down about it. You're the only one using this topic anymore anyway. It doesn't really need to be deleted or locked. Wink

I'm still waiting for my sandbox to be accepted. it has a good propose to be here

The last of the goo balls didn't seem to nodice...
That my sandbox was right here! (Link will come when done)

WHY ARE YOU HOPING TO PUT ANOTHER SANDBOX ON Goofans?

seriously theres enough sandboxes as is :s

-Tacomann

TM13's View of the World of Goo: PART 1 is now out!

(I now go by ENDESGA)

why are you planning for wog2 plus, you can't use that name.
I am planning a sandbox because i saw that there weren't very good features on others. mine has a LOT more features
you will see when it comes out Smile

The last of the goo balls didn't seem to nodice...
That my sandbox was right here! (Link will come when done)

Im not 'planning' for WoG2 at all
Ive almost finished it >:(

TM13's View of the World of Goo: PART 1 is now out!

(I now go by ENDESGA)