WoG Editor mods

19 replies [Last post]

Hay people. Were do all my mods go after I finished?

In WorldOfGoo/res/levels/levelname/goomod.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yes but how do I get in the WorldOfGoo file

Oh, on a mac?

Right-click (Ctrl-Click), then View Contents.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

thanks albino pokey

You're welcome.

What is this thing about?

Goofans, where the WOG levels come from. Smile

It's about where the goomods exported by WooGLE appear on a mac.

And once again, WOG Fan, old topic. And I deleted your quote of yourself because it was entirely unnecessary. Do not double post, post simple quotes, or quote yourself.

People quote themselves? Tongue

Only people who want posts deleted/want to be banned Wink
(No need to quote a post directly above you, by the way. I'm not going to change it on you. Tongue)

Bad habit? Tongue (I was about to do it again with this one when I realized...)

Hey, while we're talking about this stuff, I was wondering... what's the difference between just typing in this box at the bottom of the page, and clicking "Reply"?

Reply is a direct reply to someone's comment. At the bottom, it's just replying to the topic. Both posts look the same, but if you receive email notifications, there will be a difference between "Reply to your comment on..." and "New post on..." as the subject of the email.

And if I hit the "Delete" button on a post, and someone has replied to that post, the reply to that post will be deleted, but if someone just posts using the box at the bottom, their post won't be deleted.

You're a mod now?

Yep. Took you a little bit to realize. Tongue I'm a mod too.

I was considering applying, but now I see that the site has enough positions filled.

By the way, thanks for the replies Enchanter and MOM4Evr, I see the difference now.

MOM4Evr wrote:
And if I hit the "Delete" button on a post, and someone has replied to that post, the reply to that post will be deleted, but if someone just posts using the box at the bottom, their post won't be deleted.

We have 'flat comments' turned on, so this shouldn't theoretically be true... Maybe you can do a little test and let me know.

-davidc

Yeah, just realized recently that isn't the case. Spoke too soon. Smile