Well.....

5 replies [Last post]

I Can't Test My Levels or install goo mods, but i just will upload the levels whitout testing.... soon, when i do, can someone make a video of it? and tall me if he liked it or what it needs to become popular?
Thanks

Mr.Gccc98 wuz here.

Well, what's preventing you from testing your levels or installing .goomods? In order for us to publish an addin of yours, we'll need you to upload a screenshot, and you can't really do that if you can't play the level...

Don't you have the WoG game? just get gootool to install it for you. Bam! click save and play and then play your level.

Unless something is wrong with getting GooTool or playing WoG..

Did you patch to 1.3?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yes, if you haven't patched World of Goo, get it here.

Howitz wrote:
Don't you have the WoG game? just get gootool to install it for you. Bam! click save and play and then play your level.

GooTool doesn't install WoG for you, it simply copies WoG to a new directory. Therefore you still need to own a copy of WoG.

sorry i meant to ask if he had WoG and that GooTool will install the addins for him if he does have WoG

bahh bad english Sad