Join goofans team

12 replies [Last post]

I know I've asked before but can I please join the goofans team? I believe that maybe could help.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

What is goofans team? Goofan is everybody here at goofans.com. To who are you referring to?

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

I think he's asking to become a Moderator.

That is correct!

We have enough moderators at the moment. thank you for your concern.

You can always help by answering questions at the forums, playing and rating mods, making them better, making your own mods, writhing tutorials, writhing interesting and useful programs related to World of Goo, helping those in need...

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

and reporting spam.

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

...but not by replying to it. Replying to spam is counter-productive. Wink

Saying "Watch out... we've got a spammer!" Or "ROFLOLMAOMFGWTF A SPAMMER UPON MAH ADDINZ" on the forum posts isn't good, because we have to delete those too. (Basically what MOM said.) Reporting Spam on IRC will be better, since we don't have to trouble with anything except reading your messages. Laughing out loud

It might be nice to have a "spammer" button on someone's posts. But only for trusted users: ones who have posted >20 times without being deleted

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Or even better than that! We have to make sure they can be trusted, people who have been here a while, people who know the subjects, and people who...hey, this sounds a lot like moderato-...Tongue

The point is that spammers can't ban.

Maybe like the "sub-mod" thing Taco was asking about.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

So could I ever be a sub-mod then?

If it existed.