Thanks

7 replies [Last post]

Before all, i'm spanish and my english language can be understandable. Use hieroglyphic reading to get something clear.

I don't have nothing to contribute, except my congratulations for this game. It's the only one, in years of the videogame history until Sonic The Hedgehog times, than offer something really good, new & original.

I hope the proyect continue to kick shot-em-up, war and football games and restore the glorious of the truly interesting (and brain burning) games.

Just a improvised suggest, for the second part; the vegetable goos fliying for ever into space with his/her ballons find something; the way to build alien goo empires. Level to level, the structures can be saved and continuate to get new goals. For example, the steel dreaming goo... indestructible. Useful for sandbox, when the game ends with all OCD.

Hi Thunder Wolf! Welcome to Goofans!

I like your idea. Great minds think alike! Look here

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Hi, ThunderWolf, and welcome to the forum! I hope the language barrier isn't too big of a problem, I think your English is pretty decent. Smile

Unfortunately, Ron and Kyle (who created the game) don't visit here much, so I doubt they'll hear your suggestions, but we have quite a few fan-made levels and chapters (AP's being one of them). Maybe with a bit of practice you can create some levels too! How cool would that be? Laughing out loud

MOM4Evr wrote:
Hi, ThunderWolf, and welcome to the forum! I hope the language barrier isn't too big of a problem, I think your English is pretty decent. Smile

Unfortunately, Ron and Kyle (who created the game) don't visit here much, so I doubt they'll hear your suggestions, but we have quite a few fan-made levels and chapters (AP's being one of them). Maybe with a bit of practice you can create some levels too! How cool would that be? Laughing out loud

Mom's right! You seem to be fitting in rather well already with your post, your way of thinking, and your attitude towards all things Goo!
Welcome indeed!
(I can't wait until one day Ron and/or Kyle decide to take a day (or half a day, or two days or a weekend) to sit at these forums (or someplace where all GooFans can gather) and have a Gooood chat!)
Cool

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

Welcome thunder wolf!
i agree with everyone that you are awesome!
i hope to see some levels from you!

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

Great welcome! Thank you.

I've tried the level editor, and it's too much for me... i know how put goos and structures, but don't have idea of how to save a level without several warnings (missing files, omitted parameters, and things like this). The technical language does not help either.

I'll continue trying it, but i need learn a lot.

Daft as Brush wrote a good tutorial here: http://goofans.com/developers/world-of-goo-level-editor

And in addition to Daft's, if you're still confused you can use mine (http://goofans.com/forum/world-of-goo/modding/876), but it's a little dated (meant for much older version).