Facebook and Twitter logos

25 replies [Last post]

Can make a Goo logos sites Facebook and Twitter?

Goo Facebook: http://img.lds.net.ua/images/2011/03/07/111.png

Goo Twitter: http://img.lds.net.ua/images/2011/03/07/222.png

Smile

Those would be good for an updated version of the "goofans" level.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

"Goofans" level....
Yeah! Cool idea Albino Pokey!

Maybe blast them off the top bar of the page with a bomb?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Good idea, I might include them in "Goofans!" could you give me the body images?

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

OK.
your e-mail?

momo1526@gmail.com , could you also send the strands and stuff?

I send. Smile

funny

but cool

Sorry, I don't have time to do this yet.

Welcome to Goofans!Laughing out loud
Hm.....You need a friends/fans on facebook/twitter or what? Smile
...Explain more, please...Smile

You have page on Facebook? Smile

amellymerry please remove the link from your signature or you will be baned! And don't post links to facebook pages

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

I think she want's to advertise...

I think so too but still i don't want to ban her because she show some signs of life. Its not real spam bot

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Hm...what are the criteria for listing someone as a spammer?

*spelling wrong a lot (Im nawt a gud spelr, buuut Aie tink u miht liek dis leink)
*making non-sensical sentances (Who touched the blarg and spray syrup on my windowz?)
*links to unrelated pages (The new blargy!)
*links in signature as well leading to unrelated pages (tiny text talking about the new "blargy")
*making stupid posts (I'm a falaffle waffle!)
*advertising (links to banking sites and shoes)
*never responding after said post (always offline afterwards
*RAWRING (checking your ears)
*sending fake e-mails (not from MOM Wink )
*writing gibberish (auhaefwkifncfkjsNkU)
*having posts complaining about spammers writin afterwards (OH NOEZ!)
*EN FLIPPIN CETERA (ETC!)

These are some of the basic reason I just thought up, but I'm sure you can think up more. Smile

True.

But there was that one talking about headphones that actually copied a post from another forum on the site. Those ones are harder to find. Except that the post was "Post pictures of your ca...Minecraft homes. The best one gets a smiley Goo Ball!" in the middle of a discussion on a level.

Yup, if they sound like they might be on to something, I find out they copied something from earlier by just scrolling up. Not only do they spam, but they steal credit too. Tongue

But that one was copied from a separate forum. They're getting smarter. Tongue

great going guys. i like the discusssions here. i also like these 80's shoes! Smile

But seriously, they're usually pretty easy to spot and follow something along those lines, with more or less typos. ^^
Sneakier ones post nonsense, or stuff that almost makes sense, with links in their signature. The cleverest ones I've seen are bots that attempt to make sense by repeating stuff that other people have said earlier, but they're fewer. One of them was particularly good and actually said something that was on topic and made sense, with just a couple extra emoticons thrown in. It took everyone a couple of weeks to even realize that he was a spammer, and by then he had moved on to greener (internet) pastures. One here on goofans was really good, made sense, had a reasonable avatar even, and posted on my "Textual Smiley Particles" page talking about this one site that had free emoticons (Freaky kind of clever!). What gave him away, though, was that he wrote out a big long post (which is pretty unusual for spammers) in 13 seconds. Not likely for anyone but a bot. He creeped me out though. Spammers and bots are getting smarter. Maybe we'll eventually have to ask reasonably intelligent questions for signup, like "What is the first level of chapter 1 called?" without multiple-choice answers for people to be able to sign up (Bots can try several multiple-choice answers in a few seconds, but a fill-in-the-blank question would take them millions of tries to get right). I dunno. Maybe forum owners can make bot-attacking-bots in the future (if you post within a few minutes of joining with a link in your sig or in your post, you get instantly banned), but they'll have to be pretty clever to avoid kicking real people accidentally.

Question is, when are they going to get one that can pass the Turing test?

BTW, how do you know how long it takes to write a post? For example, how long did it take me to write this one?

Took you less time to write that than it took me to edit that one. ^^ Tongue

In the case of that spammer, his posts were the only ones on "Recent Posts", as he was the only person saying stuff at the time. I took the time between his previous post and that post as the time it took him to "write" the post, and came up with 13 seconds. Not likely for any human, as the size of his post was about the size of this one.

Took you the length an albino pokey would take to finish "Economic Divide".

Took MOM the length of "Product launcher" (cutscene and eveerything), if he didn't pause at all.

Took me about the time of "Burning Man" To think about all of the times. Smile

I think that should be the new time system on Goofans.

Smile

Ok....Spammers and bots....
The question: "What is the first level of Chapter 1 called?" (Going Up), very easy... Smile
I think "What is the 4 (fourth) level of Chapter 2 called?" (Welcoming Unit) Smile
Or something....

BUT: We forgot Topic name! It's "Facebook and Twitter logos"... Smile