Did I take over the "pictures of your cat"section?

11 replies [Last post]

I noticed that almost nobody goes to "pictures of your cat"section.why?is it because I taken over it?is it because it's lame?why?

I made goomods.

HMM...
maybe you did, maybe you didn't.

Maybe there's just nothing to talk about or any interesting topics there? It's no problem, just because a forum section is inactive for a while there is no need to try and get it up and starting again, in case you were wondering that.
If someone makes a topic that fits into that section, then there will be discussions there. If not, then there won't. The activity of a forum section doesn't reflect people's thoughts or opinions. That's just how forums work.

Pictures of yuor cat sounds ridiculous. If I was author of this site then I would name the type of topic differently - I'm not even sure what's the topic about - is it about pictures? But what is cat all do it about? Better if:

Image discussions

it's called pictures of your cat as it is the off-topic section, and a topic called "pictures of your cat:" would fit in there.
minecraft forums is way more random they have like 5 off topic sections: general off topic, off topic about video games, and more. I saw a topic about how someone's goldfish is dying, and another about someone asking if they are a bad person and another about someone who forgo the name of a movie. Tongue

-_-

Well someone can though that it's in literal way and that it's really made for putting in pictures of your cat in. Better if It's called as it is (Literally) Off-topics.

nah, the name's fine.

-_-

2D Boy made up the name, it was one of their old fora that was moved to here.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I have a cat

I made goomods.

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
Pictures of yuor cat sounds ridiculous.

That's exactly the point. The name is ridiculous, so anything ridiculous goes there.

but not as ridiculous as the minecraftforum's general off-topic forum.

-_-

Supercalifragalusticexpialadocios

I made goomods.