R.I.P. gg

10 replies [Last post]

I know I'm not suppose to tell you this but do someone remember the addin author gg? It's sad but... HE'S DEAD! He died on October 11,2014. He also worked with me for a few months and his last chapter with me is .5 The Gear Chapter. He is just in goofans for 20 weeks. I was so sad on that day! We we're gonna release the fifth chapter and POOF! He was taken.

Nerdy Z is coming.

oh…… I'm really sorry to hear that

Oh yikes. I'm sorry. Sad

I'm so sorry to hear that Sad R.I.P.

Woah. I'm so sorry. I remember seeing him on here often

how did you know that……

RIP Sad

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

@dengshouhao when your on Goofans and you look to the right, it will tell you the number of players and guests online

Well... he is still a part of the new chapter. Apparently, I didn't know that he was my classmate when we are in the 5th grade. He wrote a short letter for me to know. I thought he was a foreigner or something. In the letter, he said that he cloned a copy of my WoG installer (which I bought) and he tried to understand the game. Then he joined goofans. He didn't let me know it was him.

Nerdy Z is coming.

Wow, so sorry to hear that. Makes me think that in 60 years or so, there will be so many dead accounts here, assuming sites like waybackmachine still works if goofans isn't around.
My condolences.

-_-

Sorry to hear this. May he rest in peace.

Hey there