Demo? I don't think so.

12 replies [Last post]
MOM
MOM's picture
Addin Author

Goo tool won't let me download levels because it says I have the demo version when really I don't

-MOM

If a house that weighs 100 pounds (it's a small house) has five birds inside it and the birds start hovering in the house, does the house still weigh 100 pounds?.

Sorry, do you mean "GooTool won't let me install levels because it says I have the demo version of World Of Goo when I really don't"?

MOM
MOM's picture
Addin Author

oh yeah lol sorry

If a house that weighs 100 pounds (it's a small house) has five birds inside it and the birds start hovering in the house, does the house still weigh 100 pounds?.

Did you PREVIOUSLY have the demo version (and therefore a folder called WorldOfGooDemo)?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino Pokey wrote:
Did you PREVIOUSLY have the demo version (and therefore a folder called WorldOfGooDemo)?

That changes everything.

Same Problem as mom!

Same question as Enchanter.

Same question as MOM4Evr and Enchanter.

Wait, what question? I can't remember.

Go to the Options tab. Check your World of Goo directory is pointing to a full version of the game rather than the demo.

Open that directory in explorer/finder. Look for the file res/levels/island3/island3.level.bin. That is the file GooTool uses to detect whether you're running the full version. Does it exist?

-davidc

MOM
MOM's picture
Addin Author

No, Ive never had the demo version. I got it in the box.

Look for that level file. Maybe it's stored on the game disk instead of your hard drive?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh, are you one of those people that have to have the CD to play?