WoG PLayers Ranking

7 replies [Last post]

I have an idea about players ranking at GooFans. Today we sort profiles by number of collected balls, total play time and tower height. There can be special SCORE value, calculated using something like this formule:

Scores= GooBallsCollected*OCDedLevels/AllLeastTime/AllLeastMoves
Probably it should be multipied by some constant to avoid scores like 0.00046745

There already was a thread about this. And Daft came up with really good formula. But it think davidc was against re-writing the whole leaderboards.

I forgot what was the threat called... I'll try to find it

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Yes, thats it! Thanks Peter B!

And I raise my internet hand for leaderboards makeover! Smile

*raises internet hand as well*

*Raises internet hand because he also has some reccomendations if this goes well...*

*Raises internet hand* But I think that counting total time is unfair, because of the Mac WooGLE thing. Adding up the best level times would be nice.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino Pokey wrote:
*Raises internet hand* But I think that counting total time is unfair, because of the Mac WooGLE thing. Adding up the best level times would be nice.

Total time like "all best level times". Thats your least time in every level, not your total time in the game