New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

Brilliant!

World Of Goo 5-02 Horizontal Transportation Innovation Committee (11 Seconds):

The time record is 10:55 now!

I'm wondering why Flying Machine OCD 9 seconds by lkjhgfdsa431 hasn't been added into record charts...

Are You Coming Home, Love MOM.

Life-Water-Rainbow wrote:
I'm wondering why Flying Machine OCD 9 seconds by lkjhgfdsa431 hasn't been added into record charts...

I'm wondering how can he get 9s?!?!
I have tried for hundreds times but I only got 10s

Because you told me that he clicked the bar early - which isn't allowed.

Peter B wrote:

I meant that he clicked continue here...
You can see that it's a little more quickly to click continue at this point, and I think that it's really possible to do this in a normal way. So I hope that you can add it to record charts.
Edit: I tried to click continue at that point and made it just now.

Peter B wrote:

I think click the bar early should be allowed, except he use the clicker(such as me)

We cant be entirely sure of the exact position he clicked it, but if it was where you show, then I think it would still count as early. Its hard to say without a vid; he should've recorded it.

*Where people click the bar should never be an issue for anyone in the future, like it wasn't in the past. Just click the bar at the spot it falls to - as shown in every record currently set. Simple.

Certainly, it's his fault not making the video. However, at that time, players didn't need to provide a video if he broke a world record, and this record is reasonable in theory. So, in my opinion, this record should be added to the leaderboard.

Are you sure that the spot you circled is where he meant; he could've been talking about the middle of the cord that the bar's attached to.

Peter B wrote:
Are you sure that the spot you circled is where he meant; he could've been talking about the middle of the cord that the bar's attached to.

Well, that position was imagined by me actually, because I thought that clicking continue there would be faster. But I asked him again just now, and he said that he clicked continue when it fell down to the lowest position, before it swang.

The simplest solution to all this would be for him to put some effort in and achieve 9 sec again on video. He seems to be the only person with the ability to do it that quick, so it should be possible for him to replicate it. Ask him to give it a go; doesn't he want his skill to be seen.

Well, I've told him to try to get it again, but he thought it could only be done by accident, so it would be extremely difficult for him to get it again. Even so, I believe he has enough ability to get it again, and maybe he will get it again sometime in the future.

Peter B wrote:
The simplest solution to all this would be for him to put some effort in and achieve 9 sec again on video. He seems to be the only person with the ability to do it that quick, so it should be possible for him to replicate it. Ask him to give it a go; doesn't he want his skill to be seen.

I got Flying Machine 9s today and I have a screenshot and a video.

He certainly must have enough ability considering he produced 3 records in 1 day (FlyMach, BlusDay & Vane). His primary goal in WoG should be to create videos for all of his records.

If everyone wants to be sporting, they could leave Flying Machine alone for lkj to (re)claim.

Anyone ever gonna try this? Its peters 7 moves on Ode

https://

Jim2102 wrote:
Anyone ever gonna try this? Its peters 7 moves on Ode

https://

A new WR?

Yeah I dont think its been done yet

Last night I got Welcoming Unit OCD 32 seconds and made a video, then today I got 30 seconds and also made a video about two hours ago.

Life-Water-Rainbow wrote:
Last night I got Welcoming Unit OCD 32 seconds and made a video, then today I got 30 seconds and also made a video about two hours ago.

Brilliant!

I got Welcoming Unit 19 seconds last night. Video will be announced soon.

@Peter If I break a record, will it be a new WR?

I got Welcoming Unit Goal 19 seconds last night. Video will be announced soon.

"last night" - does that mean you set it on the 8th?

Yes that's the just time I want to mean.
Well I sent the video to Mygod two days ago but he seemed to be too busy to help me upload it here.

Yeah. Sorry for the delay.

Please don't ignore me!