New unpublished level

13 replies [Last post]

Hello! I just noticed a level showing up in my account, someone must have added me as an author. Any ideas who did it?

MAY
Zero Gravity
Level Add new comment

My first level, get the goo balls to the pipe. OCD: 15 Goo Balls, yes it's possible. Thanks to Momo1526, this level uses Lemon Goo Balls.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Can you post a link? Do you mean Sandbox : NO LIMITS ?

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

This is the URL: http://goofans.com/download/level/zero-gravity
I can't view the page.

Hmm, strange. Apparently "Kylethecool" made this level...
Thing is, there isn't any level there, just a couple screenshots. So I reckon we'll have to wait and see if he does anything with that.

He probably forgot to upload the level!!!

Is the link only for moderators???

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Yep

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

how do you turn a .goomod to a .jpg when uploading?

-_-

You can't. Jpegs are completely separate from goomods. You just need to take a screenshot, and upload it separately.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

kidneh, use the "Impr pant" key and then select paint, suddenly you go te "Edit" and select the "Paste" option
Vuala!

Hey You!

Impr Pant?
Do you mean the Print Screen key?

(Oh, by the way, the images are coming along well. I'm not sure how to get the lighting the way you said...could you show me a screenshot of the whole map?)

ooops
in mexico is "Impr pant", jajaja.

Hey You!

Oh. I see now.

About the images...what colors do you want it to be in? Gray/blue/white or brown/orange/green?

Whoops! no wonder.. i tried to upload it to the picture slot.
got the mod fixed!
i'll add another picture. i got the image like that by taking a picture of it with my camera and with the lights out.

what do you mean? i think there ok.

-_-