Too much free time?!

8 replies [Last post]

How can this be possible?! 96 hours solid in the game?! How's that even possible?! I mean, nobody's gona play the game 96 hours SOLID (4 days) You can't not sleep and eat and drink! How can this be possible?! Explain the tactic of the 'Too much free time' badge...

Right now, I'm aiming at OCD badge. I've gone up to chapter two, and only needed to get one more OCD when finished Chapter 1, because Ode to the bridge builder is not possible to get OCD without the Whistle

You play the game for a long time. There's no reason to go without sleep for four days, I have 3 days and 19 hours on one of my old profiles just from testing my levels so much. Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino Pokey wrote:
You play the game for a long time. There's no reason to go without sleep for four days, I have 3 days and 19 hours on one of my old profiles just from testing my levels so much. Tongue

So you just need 4 days (96 hours) not solid but time you've spent on the account?

OK?

It means you spent 4 days or more on this game in total. Not keep playing it for 4 days without doing anything else. Tongue

Mygod wrote:
It means you spent 4 days or more on this game in total. Not keep playing it for 4 days without doing anything else. Tongue

So, that badge is so easy to get Laughing out loud

Of course it is, if your aiming for 'serious OCD' badge you'll get the badge as it will take time.

I can't believe Dave played WoG for 15 weeks 4 days. Thats like 3 months 4 days in the whole game.

My Profile

naveed_rizvi wrote:
Of course it is, if your aiming for 'serious OCD' badge you'll get the badge as it will take time.

I can't believe Dave played WoG for 15 weeks 4 days. Thats like 3 months 4 days in the whole game.

One more thing... What exactly do I have to upload to get my tower and stuff in the leaderboards? Cuz when I upload my gootool then it doesn't work. What is .dat file anyway?!

I have Windows 7 so where should I look for it then?!

The "pers2.dat" is your players profile file. It's located in C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\2DBoy\WorldOfGoo.

You can also open gootool and click the publish this profile button. Of course you'd need to feed gootool with your username and password first. You can do this in the options tab of gootool.