Another Planet

9 replies [Last post]
JDH

Lovin Another Planet!! What a great job. ;+)

JDH<3

Deleted the duplicate thread Wink

Thank you! I'm glad that some people are still playing goomods, I can't track download statistics on AP so I wasn't sure. There should be a final release sometime in October.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Ok,.. I'll downloading it again soon when the final version released Laughing out loud. Btw, the level Through the Mist is hard to beat. I can't see anything .

EDGE
WoG New Levels
My Live Fan Art Piano Music

FlashGoo wrote:
Ok,.. I'll downloading it again soon when the final version released Laughing out loud. Btw, the level Through the Mist is hard to beat. I can't see anything .

That it is. I made it before I was good at puzzle design.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

JDH

Just pretend you are instument flying in a blizzard. :+)

JDH<3

JDH

THanks again.

JDH<3

No problem. This thread encouraged me to continue the project.

Is the third chapter out yet? And has the srcond one fixed yet too? Btw if TO forum was more like this I wouldn't have been banned forever.

Yes they are, although the third is incomplete. In the end there will only be three, I already used up most of my good ideas for c4 in c3. So it'll just be a prologue, a normal chapter, and a triple-length chapter.