wrong Level addin version

5 replies [Last post]

@ the authors of the levels:
-Cliffo
-GooAtWar
-TheSnowCave
-HighPillar
-ComputerHazard

check your addin version. Gootool always want to install updates for this levels. Because the version in your addin.xml is different to the version on this site.
This really sucks Sick

Puzzled fix this, please plaese plaese with cream and sugar on top Puzzled

Yeah. I agree. I've told Nalar (the author of ComputerHazard) that he needs to fix this REALLY BAD PROBLEM. The site shouldn't allow you to change version unless it is NOT a .goomod file.

Yep. This really sucks... Sick

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

Add to the list of goomods with incorrect version :
World Sandbox

Imagination is more important than knowledge - Einstein

Name and shame -
Cliffo - Fan2
War of Goo 2 - Fan2
thesnowcave - Fan2
highpillar - Fan2
computerhazard - Nalar
worldsandbox - MattOG

Imagination is more important than knowledge - Einstein

woah Fan2 is very guilty of this problem. And since he never goes on anymore, the Mods should fix it instead (they can do that, I think)

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

TGM: Or you could just fix it yourself, rather than complaining, and ask the mods, kindly of course, to update these levels to your fixed version.
A word of caution: try not to hammer the newbies too much when they make a mistake like this. They're new, and mistakes like this are prone to happen. If you think about it, you also are fairly new to this site, and as such, you are prone to making mistakes down the road, as well. If you gently encourage forum members who make mistakes, rather than harshly demanding stuff from them, we'll be more inclined to speak kindly to you as well if you make a mistake down the road. Please keep this in mind. Thanks.