image editor for wog!

8 replies [Last post]

I have an idea! maybe there could be a world of goo image editor. with it we can make ball style and theme addins (and make custom level images) in a breeze! we would no longer have to use gimp, paint.net, or any other image editor ever again! Smile Smile Smile

Laughing out loud Well, as much as I respect Daft as Brush's programing powers I don't think he can match programs like paint.net and gimp where 100 of professional programmers worked years to make them...

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Entirely agrees... with Pavke

Why on earth would I want to write an image editor? Puzzled

There's hundreds out there, several are really good, and a couple of those (mentioned above) are free.

it could make goomods so you wouldn't have to make the goomods the hard way and with it you wouldn't have to go back and forth editing images one by one.

Umm... you don't have to make goomods "the hard way" as-is...
And you don't have to go back and forth editing images one by one, just open GIMP and click-drag a whole folder's contents into it. Edit away happily.

Maybe a colorizer for originals?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Really? This can only means someone is having trouble with a certain art program. Wink The GIMP has a colorizer which can colorize gooballs just fine. (If you need me to tell you where it is just ask Smile )

@AP
All the "good" image editing software (Photoshop, PaintShop Pro, Gimp, Paint.net) already has this.

I know! Wink

Look at the cliffs in Ancient Temple...they're from Beauty School, recolored.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.