Modify A Chapter

11 replies [Last post]

I created about 15 levels in recent weeks, even already have a storyboard, however I would like to know how I can change any chapter of World of Goo to store my levels, I do not understand where to start because the article "Island.XML "or" Chapters & Islands' only confused me...

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Yeah, it's annoying. I kind of learned through trial and error, before WooGLE or WooBLE or anything. It's pretty hard to explain without seeing what you're doing, but if you email me at AlbinoPokey(at)gmail(dot)com I can help you.

I'm making a tutorial, but it isn't finished yet.

By the way, good job making all those levels! I can't wait to see the chapter! Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I have already sent you a e-mail, tell me if you recieved it.

Hey You!

Got the email and replied

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Sorry to bother you but could I do the same? I really want to create a custom chapter but all my attempts so far have failed...

Oh...yeah!
It's really hard,
I made a "My New Chapter" about two weeks!Smile
Graffic, music,
cursor, levels,
OCD and Map Island!Laughing out loud
Good Luck!Smile

Hmmmmm...Maybe you could help me...Could you??

Hey You!

Yes...If you want Smile
My new e-mail: Vladislavnm@hotmail.com

i need help to find out how to modify how many goos are in a level plz help

either that or make my own chapters

Heh, well the first is certainly easier.

Download the World of Goo Level Editor here: http://goofans.com/download/utility/world-of-goo-level-editor#tab_downloads
and read the pages on editing a level here: http://goofans.com/developers/world-of-goo-level-editor

thx