Chapter Editor!

5 replies [Last post]

I'm not sure if this belongs in the mods and hacks section but I've got an idea! Unless DaB is way ahead of me already! Could he or someone make a Chapter Editor? It could allow you to open up the chapters as they appear in the game and edit them to your own chapters and maybe (this might be too hard) allow you to add new chapters to the game? It would sure simplify things as far as making fan-made games!

The Wondering Gooballs Of Fire with the Sign Painter here.

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

The chapters can be opened with WooGLE.

True but I meant the Chapter Editor would allow you to replace the current chapters in the game and edit them however you want without having to manually replace the island1.xml file tags and it would do that all for you and make it really simple and then you could even have it also create new chapters added to the game (If that's not too hard if it's impossible due to copyrights and reverse engineering forget it)

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

I'm currently working on an editor for existing islands, but adding new ones seems to be impossible.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Cool! That's just what I was asking, but did you get my other questions Albino? They're at the top of this forum and in your e-mail so you know. Wink

Albino Pokey, is very good with that in chapter edition, trust him!

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO