The Goobrids: as likely as Nintendo bringing Mother 3 to America.

22 replies [Last post]

Remember the goobrids? Well, no progress has been made from the last update to now. I havent even transfered the files from my old computer to the new one. With school and me procastinating the goobrids, it may never happen. The only way that the goobrids may be created is that if I start working on them again and finish them(which is very unlikely), or if someone uses my idea and works on them on their own. If you want to use my idea, than give me credit. I only have the concept, and ask me if you want that said consept. This is Gooflamer, signing out.

AKA "Goobomber" practically everything else

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

What are goobrids?

No I do not remember the goobrids

I do!

They're combinations of the properties of two different Goo Balls. I helped people make some of them, such as the Flingy (pilot-ivy) and the Glow Product (glow-gooproduct).

And don't you remember Gooflamer, Red? He joined right after Enchanter[49] vanished and didn't come on for a while after you made this account, but you might know him from the old 2D Boy forums.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I kinda remember both Gooflamer and the Goobrids. Both only vaguely since it was when I was fairly new here and barely knew how to make a level.

Oh I remember now! Laughing out loud I remember Gooflamer and Goobrids, or at least vaguely. I think it was when I was fading out of the site.

i heard the last few posts on it when i came here.

-_-

It's nice to see that you all remember me. Well, I stil have no plans to make the goobrids, but I do have an idea. Mabey if someone who is very good at making mods would want to, we could team up and create a level pack for the goobrids. I will create the ideas, concepts, and story, while the other person will create the goobrid gooballs and also create the levels. I am not good at modding, and also not that good at drawing on the computer. Check me earlier posts on the goobrids for some of my ideas, and tell me if anyone is in. Thanks.

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

I don't have much time, and my outgoing emails keep vanishing without being received for some reason, but I can make Goo Balls pretty well. If you give me two Goo Ball names and an image, it will take me two minutes tops to merge them.

And they'll be good-quality revisable BIN files too, unlike the ones WooBLE makes. Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I can give you two gooball names and a discription of what they are, but I am not good at making pictures. But at least I have another part of the goobrids team(not official yet). Here are some other people I need for help on the goobrids:
1) Level design
2) Goobrid image designer
3) Movie creater(I am thinking of making the goobrids like an other chapter)
Let me know if you want to help. Thanks.

Profile pic from Ne

Howitz, would you be willing to do art?

Depends

I have the goofans game to start with

classes

my own game in progress

~~~

and then I bought minecraft today...

if its not much, sure

Just a body image for some goo balls. Strands I can do in 5 seconds, splats you can copy from somewhere else.

What should the first combo be, GooFlamer?

How about the gooball that I was working on but got lost when I switched computers, called the Bombloon, which is a gooball that floats like a balloon, but explodes like a stickybomb. It would require players to time there explosions becuase the gooball may float above their desired place of explosion. In the mod, it would be the gooball that you find fairly far in the level pack(yes, It will be a whole pack rather than just one level). Tell me what you think.

Profile pic from Ne

Sounds cool. Like Goosweek's "Idea Bomb" thing?

Oh ya, I remember that! When I was working on the Bomloon before I got the new computer, I completely forgot about that!. Mabey we can use the coding in the Idea bomb and change the picture for it.

Profile pic from Ne

Goosweek is a pretty good coder, in terms of comments and formatting. It would take about five seconds to modify his code into a new Goo Ball.

But we would need to get his permission, obviously. Wink

Yes, we do. How often is he online? Mabey we could send him a message asking him if we can use his "Idea Bomb" code. And since you said that he is a good coder, mabey we can ask him if he wants to join the goobrids team. Also, does anybody have any ideas for another goobrid? Tell me your ideas. Thanks.

Profile pic from Ne

Well, in my LCC2 entry I made a kind of mix between Ivy and water. I called it SingleIvy, since my main goal was just an Ivy ball that you can attach with single strands. But feel free to use it, improve it, rename it, whatever.
Credit would be nice, but not required.

Thanks for letting us use your gooball, puggsoy! How about we rename it waivy and make it a gooball that has a water body that has a little bit of green with the little green leaf that comes out of the top of a ivy gooball. Its strand is the water strand with green lines on it. And we will give you credit once the mod is done. Anybody else have a goobrid idea?

Profile pic from Ne

Albino Pokeys. Invulnerable time decaying ones. With magic powers. Smile

@Gooflamer: You're welcome, no problem Wink

How about Kirdnehs? What an interesting name... ( hint hint )

Wink

-_-