How do I get Water Goos on the Level Editor?

7 replies [Last post]

I'm creating a level in the Level Editor and I need to have Water goos included in it but the goo comes up with a red circle. When I press Make .Goomod a pop-up comes up saying: "Level Tree: Has one child element( s ) with issue" How do I stop this?

Hm. You clicked the "Add Water Goo" button?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Are you using the World of Goo demo? Or did you install the demo before the full game? It's possible that the editor is editing off the demo version, which doesn't include Water Goo Balls.

Yes, I've clicked the Add Water Goo button. No. I have the full version of World of Goo and Level Editor. Have a look at this: http://imageshack.us/f/441/17168527.jpg/

Huh. Make sure that res/balls/water is intact.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yeah, the only thing I can think of is that either it doesn't exist, or the gooball's files are stuffed. I'd recommend copying the folder from your original WoG installation to correct this.

My recommendation: Please reinstall the Editor. I think that will works...

This forum topic is nearly two months old. I don't think Invader is even active on these forums anymore.