Modifying Baloon goo?

11 replies [Last post]

I tried to modify the balloon goo for my radioactive theme, but it seems like its body is in soem other place - the part is named body2 and tre only string is named string3. Where are numbers 1 and 2 there?

Because writing signatures is too mainstream

Well, either explain the problem better, explain what you did, paste the xml, or upload a .goomod of the problem, because that isn't really a good explanation of the problem.

Also, what ARE the numbers 1 and 2 there? It's XML, so you can name anything anything you'd like. "body2" and "string3" are only names, I'm presuming. If you mess up the XML tags, you'll likely get strange behavior, but names of parts don't matter afaik. Please paste the XML between <code></code> tags so we know what you're talking about.

No, that is not what i meant. I modified the images to create a ball changing addin, but, it seems that when i override the wrong image, because the goo stays the same Sad

Ah, ok. That makes sense. What Goo Ball are you trying to change, and what's the image you're trying to change?

As the topic says already, i am modifying my balloon goo. The image i am trying to change is the body. The problem is, the only part that is in the /balls/balloon is "body2" . That make me suspect that the body itself is in a different folder.

No, that's just how the balloon goo is.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yup, sometimes thing's aren't always consistent, the balloon ball just uses body2 as its body image. So just replace that with your image.

That is what i did. Not a single change. Sad

EDIT
I tried again and laughed for a long time. What i got was not exactly what i wanted but it looks cool!
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/3011/screenshot20120615at752.png

If you could give us the goomod maybe we can fix it.

Resize the body2 image from 32x32 to 64x64 pixels. Wink

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

No no! I know how to fix it! It just looks cool! (the bubble thing is the shine, if replaced with a blank image it will disappear.)

Ah OK, didn't know you've figured it out.