Dreams of Goofans Users

17 replies [Last post]

Hello goofans users! I im thinking about creating a complete conversion for world of goo! My idea is: What would you see if you dreamed about world of goo? I suggest that several people submit some levels for it, representing their "dreams". (of course they will all be mentioned as co-authors) I think this will be the first collaborative mod of goofans.

1. Do you think this is a good idea? If yes, please say so.
2. If you have something against this please write what it is

Because writing signatures is too mainstream

I have a level based on a dream that I'm working on for AP. I'll send it to you when I finish.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yay! So you think this is a good idea?

Even if it doesn't work, it's certainly going to be interesting.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Sorry, I've never dreamed anything goo-ish. I don't really dream often at all, actually.

nothinggoo wrote:
What would you see if you dreamed about world of goo?

Try to imagine... Anyways.....The thing is, dreaming abouta certain game is pretty hard. However, we should say that the levels are based on any dreams....

Well, if I were to dream about it... I'd probably be building a structure with Albino Pokeys. Seriously, I think that's what I'd dream about, because I see AP's avatar every day.

Wow, thanks! Shy

Well...You can also trying incorporating goo in completely un goo-ish dreams.....
How does this even relate to world of goo? This was one of my dreams...This will by my dream chapter. Here is a screenshot of what it is for now (modifications will be made)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/corrupedworldchapter1.png/

EDIT
Not sure if i should have posted this...Meh.....

I think this is a great idea! I'll try to make some levels, and a cool image for the chapter.

Yay! Thanks!

I had a dream of some new chapters that i coud make

today is a goo-d day | billy2000's levels http://goofans.com/user/10648 | This account is no longer in use.

Hm.... Can you try making one?

EDIT
Made some levels, urgh....They are quite bad. It will take a while before i make enough good levels for a chapter....Anyone else did anything on the project?

I've got two levels from dreams, but they're secret until I finish the last level of Chapter 3. Wink

Chapter three of The Other Planet? If so, How many chapters are there?

Five are planned. 1 and 2 are mostly done, 3 I need to fix the ending before I can release it, and 4 and 5 only have 1 or 2 levels each atm.

WOW! That is a lot of work to do! How much time have you spent on it already?

Um...about two years now, on and off.