WoG Dictionary?

6 replies [Last post]

Is there anyplace that defines words used within the WoG Community? Some are easy (strand, attach, etc), others are a bit Greek to newbies, and Noodleheads like myself (thwacked or shaking tower.)
If not, could one of you Goo-d professionals create such a list/dictionary?
(I may be in need of such a thing when I begin to describe certain experiments I've been doing to assist anyone and everyone who is interested in Goo-d hints to tower building called "Tower Building Dictionary". And yes, most of it WILL be obvious to those who have been Goo-d for years; I'm just a writer who, well, wants to write!)
Cool

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

Shaking tower - A tower that isn't actually a tower in real sense of the word, it is a flying piece if it. It is "made" using the Shaking bug.

Shaking bug - A bug that makes goos shake violently when you attach enough strands to one goo

(don't know what thwacked but) wacked or wacking is a technique when you use one goo to kick a two goo strand

any more? Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Shaking bug is also known as flower bug.
I mostly say about throwing technique, instead of wacking.

"Bounce" technique- for setting fuses on fire by throwing them to bounce off walls.

Bounce can also cause structures to go to another direction and can sometimes prevent towers and such from falling. This is used to Thwack, whack, or etc. (Whatever you all like to call it. Tongue )

Sweet mother of mercy! (No, not you MoM, sorry.) So many replies! Thank you!
Party
Are there any other words and/or phrases and such out there among the Goo-munity?
Cool Love Cool

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

WooGLE, WooBLE, and GooVIE are programs made by Daft as Brush.

Sticky Bomb Technique - attaching a Sticky Bomb into a fire, then detaching it to pick it up and move it when it's still burning. Used for OCD in Jingle Balls.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.