Resolution Issue

7 replies [Last post]

Hello Everybody

I' m having a problem with my World of Goo. Standard game resolution is 800 x 600 and it does not look good on my 17 cal laptop with 1600 x 900 resolution. So, i checked in the internet and there was written that we can change resolution changing the numbers in the properties folder in config file. So i did it, and the game looks really lovly, but every time i finish the level, i can't go further because there isn't a "cord", there is just a black line...

This does not happen when i play game in 800 x 600.
Here is how does it look ( this is the photo of my phone, i couldn't do a screen shot ) -->http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/110718223352.jpg/

Maibe someone knows how to fix it???

Regards

Adam : ]

Editing the resolution always moves the "continue" button too far off-screen. My suggestion is doing it in GooTool, which automatically changes the location of said button for every resolution. You can download it here on this site.

Isn't the resolution-change-hides-the-continue-lever problem fixed in the 1.3 patch? Dunno. Anyhoo, it's good if you have the patch anyway. Link in my signature below.

Oh, heh maybe.

Hi Guys

I dowloaded GooTool, installed java 1.6, copied game and changed resolution but the "continue" button still is too far of the screen :<
And the patch link does not work - "Internal Server Error"
I am from Poland, and in our country game is only in 1.0 version, i found unoffical patch for polish version of game here --> http://www.worldofgoo.cba.pl/ , but i i don't know does my game will work when i install it...

What i can do??

EDIT: I installed unoffical polish patch and changed resolution without GooTool and everything is fine Smile

Thank You very much Guys for help.

Hmm, strange, the link works for me.

Well, anyway, glad you got it working. Happy Goo-ing!

Hmm? I clicked it and it works for me too..

Well, you got it to work, so like MOM said...Happy Goo-ing!

I got an Internal Server Error earlier on as well. Since I was reinstalling WoG for technical purposes, I was forced to look for the patch elsewhere. But it's working now for me too, it was probably some temporary thing.