Country of origin...

8 replies [Last post]

I'm Canadian but I am showing up with an American flag on my cloud. Help plz.

What do you mean?
Anyway, I'm also from canada
(P.S.:I think this should be in the picture of your cat section)

I made goomods.

No, gooey, if it's a bug in the game, it's fine here.

As far as I know, they use an IP lookup to determine country. Could be that your ISP, router, firewall, or something else is blocking the IP from being seen, or is bouncing it somewhere else. It probably defaults to American flag in such case.

Moved to Support, since it's more of a problem than just general discussion.

Ah, my bad. I couldn't figure out where to move it, so just left it there. Tongue

Doesn't it use the XX flag as the default case?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

So is there any way to change it to Canadian? I like the states, but I rep Canada...

I'm on an iPad.

On the PC, you could just change the american flag to a canadian one, but that would only fix it for you, others would see an american flag. You'd either have to find the problem with router, or just get a new one Puzzled

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

I'd recommend contacting 2D Boy about it. I'm sorry, but I don't know if there's anything else you can do. (Unless there's some setting on the iPad for location?)

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.