Does World of Goo work on ARMv6 Androids?

5 replies [Last post]

Does World Of Goo on ARMv6 processor androids?
And when will a version compatible with these processors androids?

please, anyone know if 2D Boy is doing the project for ARMv6 processor compatibility of androids, I have a LG P350G (Optimus ME) with Android 2.3.7

Please have patience and do not post every 3 minutes. This is a small community and you should wait at least 24 hours before getting impatient.

Personally I don't know much about Androids or the Android version of WoG, so I can't tell you if it works or not, sorry. If you haven't tried it yet I would recommend testing it with the demo.

However if it doesn't work I don't think 2D Boy is doing much about it. Kyle and Ron are both working on their own projects at the moment and they haven't worked on the game for a while. Still, if it doesn't work you can try contacting them using the contact form.

(I changed the title to help other people find this more easily in search results.)

I would ask 2D Boy using their contact form at 2dboy.com/contact.php about this.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

The system requirements for the Android version of World of Goo are listed on the Humble Bundle for Android page here: http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/332857-humble-b...

If your device isn't on that list, try the demo. That's what the demo is for. If it doesn't work, then contact 2DBoy via the contact form and ask them to support your device. They probably won't ever, but it's worth a shot at least.

ok, just wondering because I had heard about a project that by 2D Boy on these devices like mine