The "Skip level for now" function.

9 replies [Last post]

I accidentaly hot the skip level button and that was the last one. Is there any way to retrieve it?

I'm pretty sure that if you complete the level, you'll get a skip back. I could be wrong about this though, I rarely use the feature.

Method 1: Complete the level you have skipped.
Method 2: Edit the profile. It's so complicated (and maybe incorrect) that I'm not going to describe that for you. If you want I can do that for you. Wink

Method 1 don't work, I tried to play skipped levels, it don't gives you another skip.
I want actually to know the 2 method Smile

Um... I'm worrying that others will learn how to cheat from it. So if you want to do the Method 2, please send your pers2.dat to my email (mygodstudio at gmail dot com). Smile

(pers2.dat has succesfully arrived on mygodstudio email address. waiting for response)
Smile Laughing out loud Tongue

You get skips after you comeplete every chapter,I forgot how the skip works as I only skiped You have to explode the head long time ago.For each chapter 3 skips=12 skips after finishing 4 chapters.

My Profile

@movildima
The fixed version is sent. Check it. If it doesn't work, replace it with the old one and tell me. Wink
And sorry for the delay, I just went to play a few new levels.

@naveed_rizvi
Yes you are correct.

Wait, you can't get skips back like that? I was sure you could...hm. I'll test it.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

yes you could get skips that way....

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!