Total downloads: 208
Latest version: 0.2
Release date: 01/29/2012 - 21:58
With this addin you can make your own GooPeg Level. Be sure that you have the GooPeg addin installed before installing this one.
Here's a step by step guideline for how it's done:
- Download and install the goomod.
- Start WooGLE and open the level "GooPegTemplate".
- Clone the level and give it a unique name starting with GooPeg e.g. "GooPegWhatever".
- It's not necessary, but I'd recommend you delete the images nightsky.png and peggleshooter.png in the level folder and change the resource to point to res/levels/GooPegI/nightsky and res/levels/GooPegI/peggleshooter.
- Arrange the targets you have to hit as you like within the range of the shooter. The targets are goobals called goomatz_pegs and goomatz_recpegs. One of each ball type is included the template. You can copy and paste them to create your level.
- Each of these targets has to be surrounded tightly by geometry. There are two example compositegeoms for round (id="roundpeg") and rectangular (id="recpeg") targets. Copy and paste one on each target you have placed. Or build your own ones with following properties:
- nogeomcollisions="true" *
- At this point you should do your first test run to make sure none of the points get stuck. If some get stuck:
- The points are collected with utility balls (goomatz_utilpegscore) with strand type rigid.
- Adjust these balls till the points are collected.
- Build a strand between each target and one of the two "anchorsticky" balls (id="targetanchor" or "targetanchor1").
- Test again to make sure that you haven't missed a strand and that every target can be cleared.
- Don't touch anything else in the level unless you know what you are doing. Any change of mechanics, forcefields or whatever might break the whole thing.**
- Add music.
- Click "Make goomod". WooGLE will ask you if you like to add all custom resources in the goomod -->Click NO.
- Go to the goomod folder and add the lines
<dependencies> <depends ref="com.goofans.goomatz.popupgame" /> </dependencies>
in the addin.xml, right after the
- People can find your level easily if you write "GooPeg level..." in the addin description.
- Delete the goomod within the goomod folder
- Zip everything in the folder and rename the zip file to .goomod
*Unfortunately, nogeomcollisions isn't working with dynamic geometry.
**A detailed explanation about the whole mechanics and such will follow soon.
|0.2||All||Sun, 01/29/2012 - 21:58||com.goofans.goomatz.GooPegTemplate.goomod||8.86 KB||206|
There is 1 current download.