Little Inferno Gameplay Screenshots

50 replies [Last post]

Mine is mygodstudio at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Uploading the images AP sent me...

http://i45.tinypic.com/vg4ivp.jpg Page 1
http://i45.tinypic.com/xb0gtu.jpg Page 2 - this one kind of got cropped off, AP. Mind typing up the stuff we can't read, or scanning again?

Anyways, awesome. This gives a lot more nifty information about the game. And it's good to know there's a lot of creativity involved in how you burn stuff. Smile

Oops, sorry. I'll rescan it.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

wow coooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.....

THANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKS soooooo much AP!!!

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Here's the missing first column:

Quote:

Nintendo Power:
Little Inferno's premise is certainly unique. Where did the idea come from? Is there something you're hoping to say with the story?

Kyle Gabler:
The movie _Psycho_ famously makes you think it's going to be about a nice little lady and her nice little robbery, until the plot stabs you in the chest and becomes a slasher. The silent movie _Sunrise_ makes you think it's going to be a murder conspiracy, but then it ends up being a really sweet story about falling in love.
We were curious if we could do something like that with a game. You can play with your nice warm fire for hours and days! But something else is burning...

What do you think is the appeal of burning things?

Kyle Gray:
Burning things has a primitive, cavemanlike appeal, just like shopping! Now, with Little Inferno, you can do both at the same time.

There isn't much in the way of instruction for the player in Little Inferno. What challenges are

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Thanks, AP!

P.S. I think I'm a bit late to upload the images Tongue

why?

Nice! Thx a lot!!!

EDIT: @Albino Pokey
You missed some:

Quote:

Burning Men

When discussing a game as unique as Little Inferno, it's always good to have a little inside perspective. That's why we went straight to the source to speak with the lads at Tomorrow Corporation - Kyle Gabler, Kyle Gray, Allan Blomquist, and their fictional public relations representative. They've answered all of our (ahem) burning questions about their upcoming title.

you have the magazine!!!

I don't have one. I saw it from the video. Tongue

ooh.... so did AP got one?

I think so.

Yes, I subscribe.

Can you send them to me as well? You know mine.

-_-

They're the same as the ones MOM4Evr posted, but sure. Tongue

I saw the nintendo power article; it was at my library. Things I remember:
Grey said that if you cut off kyle's hands and he had to draw using a pencil in his mouth, the art would look the same.
You burn things, and you get coins. There are multiple catalogs you can buy things from. You can earn combos. Some items:
Kitty Kitty Poo Poo: You can imagine what this is.
Space blanket: adds heat.
Moon: has gravitational pull, pulls objects.
8-Bit bush: Ducks (from Duck hunt) fly out, and you get coins.
Laser pointer: Slices toys in half.
You can always clear your fireplace with a small nuclear device.

That's all I remember Tongue

-_-

And Kyle's favorite thing to burn is...his collection of scented candles.

I don't know what he meant by distinguishing real life from a fantasy. ALL action sequences happen in glorious slow motion for me Tongue

-_-

I know TC is not making ads for LI, but if the did, then I could get rid of all the other stupid ads and replace them with LI. I would never by annoyed be any ad (Including that stupid urban rival thing I see EVERYWHERE!!!) again Smile

I made goomods.

@gooey goo: just a suggestion, but you MIGHT want to remove the email in your sig. Spam can see it.

-_-