name,please?

15 replies [Last post]

can anybody say what there real name is? mine is hendrik. you know, kirdneh backwords.

-_-

This no is Facebook.

YOU AIN'T GOT NO PANCAKE MIX. This place is for goofans, not a stalker convention. (Thinks about locking topic)

Yeah, most people on Goofans don't like to say their names on the forums.

A couple can be guessed, though *cough*James*cough*, and some have posted it elsewhere (for example, GooGamer3000).

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I put my first name because it's a common one. I didn't put my last name, did I? Smile

I try not to give away, personal info, except for my country... but I doubt anyone would be able to stalk me with that! Wink

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

And I didn't put my last name anywhere, either! Right?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

my first name is: whydoyouwanttoknow
my last nameis:getyourownname
Tongue

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

Nice to meet you, whydoyouwanttoknow! Now what is your twitter and e-mail so I can tell you what I think about Ugg Boots for Sale. Smile

Can't moderators see other people's emails in Drupal? The one they used to make an account?

I can only see people's emails by clicking the MEGABAN button and checking. But it doesn't show their email unless they "aren't an established user" (I can't megaban established users).

Somehow I doubt this is a phishing attempt, merely an effort to be more friendly.
(In case I am wrong, don't say, "Lewis said so!")
Cool

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

Really? I was moderator on a Drupal site and I was allowed to change other people's emails and passwords and stuff. Even the global moderators'.

Wow. No, I don't think we have the option for that here.

That would mean site mutiny!!! Arrrg(oo)!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Yeah, I feel like that would be a bit of a security problem. Also, I tried and it alerts the old email if you try to change it. In case a moderator turns to the dark side and starts messing with people's accounts. Not that that would ever happen. Smile