Indie Game: The Movie

15 replies [Last post]

Anyone pre-order? Or at least interested?

information, trailers, etc.

EDIT: The adf.ly link is just to help out myself. Wink

I don't think it's legal to use AdFly for something you didn't at least in part create.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

RedTheGreen wrote:
The adf.ly link is just to help out myself. Wink

I use AdBlock Tongue

Anyway, this looks like an awesome movie. It even has Jonathan Blow! Hope they make a second one when/if I've created an indie game Laughing out loud

Do they mention Goo at all in it?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino Pokey wrote:
Do they mention Goo at all in it?

This was recorded my IndieGame The movie crew, yes, there will be World of Goo in it Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

RedTheGreen wrote:
The adf.ly link is just to help out myself.

Wow, that's... really selfish of you, actually.

Yes, MOM, VERY selfish. I'm earning money for your visiting my link! (actually, the total money earned from when I created that link is $0.01033USD, lolz)

I took it down.

Anyway, I've been following the movie for quite some time now. It really seems interesting. It show a little bit of the making of Braid as well as Super Meat Boy and such with interviews by their creators.

Yeah, it looks really educational especially for those who want to become indie developers themselves (which seem to be a few of us here).

I hope they edit out Edmund McMillen's trashy mouth, but other than that, yeah, I've been following IGTM a while. They've got some pretty cool stuff on their site so far.

@MOM4Evr Yea! I know, right? I was so surprised when I heard him in the trailer. They didn't even bleep for the trailer! Gawsh.

It will be interesting.Absolutely i will try to get it free.Indie game developers need a space in the documentary style space!
We would see things like "Super Meat Boy" and "World of goo" of course, that is our main topic around here.The creators of indie gaming will share something that exclusively i was thinking one day "How It feels to be a indie developer?"
For last I am Wondering if the movie will be long, to a best apreciation.

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

G0o-gle, I am starting to think you're speaking to us through Google Translate or something. /sarcasm

Wait, you're going to try to get it free? It does cost $15 for the download, though.

WHAT?
Rp15.000,00-??

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

I just thought of something: it'd be funny if they made Indie Game: The Movie: The Game.

RedTheGreen wrote:

Wait, you're going to try to get it free? It does cost $15 for the download, though.

I will get it FREE and I have the perfect choices to do it, mwhaha!

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

@puggsoy lol
@G0o-gle pirate, much?